Dear Members,

Following on from the postponement of the Club Championship due to the original forecast of extremely hot weather and following further consideration it has been decided to further postpone the Club Championship.

The new date is Saturday the 6th and Sunday the 7th of August.

The loss of a substantial amount on contestants was threatening the integrity of the competition. It was felt more time should be found to allow as many entries as possible. Unfortunately we understand this will also disappoint others who may now not be able to play and for this I apologise.

Bookings will be reopened, please remove yourself if you are unable to play or contact me, by reply. Likewise if you were unavailable originally please enter. The draw will be on Sunday 31st July, and again be Low Handicaps out first on Saturday and High Gross Score out first on Sunday.

The 23/24 July will be a regular competition weekend, with the Ryder Cup still postponed until September.

Phil Brennan
Interim Competition and Handicap Secretary Westridge Golf Club